1. Excessive/Frivolous Spending
2. Never-ending payments
3. Living on borrowed money
4. Buying a new car
5. Spending too much on your house
6. Treating your home equity like a piggy bank
7. Living paycheck to paycheck
8. Not investing
9. Paying off debt with savings
and the big one:
10. Not having a budget and plan.
Read the details here:
Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes
From Kelly Evans @ CNBC The retail sales report came out this morning. How's a 10% surge in spending sound? Because that's what just...
There are numerous posts on this blog, and millions on other blogs and news sites, on the subject of what the rich do different, but it'...
Climate change activists are not just interested in reducing carbon emissions in order to "save the planet." Their underlying desi...
Excerpts from an editorial by Nick Searcy, actor, director and writer: The most overused quote in 21st Century conservative columns and sp...