1. Excessive/Frivolous Spending
2. Never-ending payments
3. Living on borrowed money
4. Buying a new car
5. Spending too much on your house
6. Treating your home equity like a piggy bank
7. Living paycheck to paycheck
8. Not investing
9. Paying off debt with savings
and the big one:
10. Not having a budget and plan.
Read the details here:
Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes
Portfolio Return as of 08/12/22:
Joe Biden signed into law the horrific Inflation Acceleration Act – which, as you know, increases government taxes and spending by roughly A...
Climate change activists are not just interested in reducing carbon emissions in order to "save the planet." Their underlying desi...
High-yield bonds are sending the stock market a warning sign. This is not a prediction, but a leading indicator. Just because it's happe...
After reading (and attempting the solutions offered in some) several articles about SQL and CAGR, I have reached the conclusion that none o...