1. Excessive/Frivolous Spending
2. Never-ending payments
3. Living on borrowed money
4. Buying a new car
5. Spending too much on your house
6. Treating your home equity like a piggy bank
7. Living paycheck to paycheck
8. Not investing
9. Paying off debt with savings
and the big one:
10. Not having a budget and plan.
Read the details here:
Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes
Retail sales increase modestly Retail sales increased 0.3% in October, nearly reversing a similar drop in the prior month, and above the c...
Vicky Alvear Schecter wrote in Medium | Poltics on Dec. 27, 2018 using her headline above. I thought it was pretty well written -- at le...
Article from schwab.com Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) can be a great way to save for retirement because of the tax benefits they ...
As expected, the Democrats took control of the House, the Republicans kept the Senate. This is what the market expected, so there is no long...