1. Excessive/Frivolous Spending
2. Never-ending payments
3. Living on borrowed money
4. Buying a new car
5. Spending too much on your house
6. Treating your home equity like a piggy bank
7. Living paycheck to paycheck
8. Not investing
9. Paying off debt with savings
and the big one:
10. Not having a budget and plan.
Read the details here:
Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes
Portfolio Return as of 05/20/22:
As I've mentioned before these pages, price controls that were last employed on a widespread basis during the 1970s inflation era were e...
Climate change activists are not just interested in reducing carbon emissions in order to "save the planet." Their underlying desi...
High-yield bonds are sending the stock market a warning sign. This is not a prediction, but a leading indicator. Just because it's happe...
There are numerous posts on this blog, and millions on other blogs and news sites, on the subject of what the rich do different, but it'...