1. Excessive/Frivolous Spending
2. Never-ending payments
3. Living on borrowed money
4. Buying a new car
5. Spending too much on your house
6. Treating your home equity like a piggy bank
7. Living paycheck to paycheck
8. Not investing
9. Paying off debt with savings
and the big one:
10. Not having a budget and plan.
Read the details here:
Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes
Portfolio Return as of 12/31/22:
2022: -.019% (SP500 -18.01%)
After reading (and attempting the solutions offered in some) several articles about SQL and CAGR, I have reached the conclusion that none o...
High-yield bonds are sending the stock market a warning sign. This is not a prediction, but a leading indicator. Just because it's happe...
Climate change activists are not just interested in reducing carbon emissions in order to "save the planet." Their underlying desi...