A good read at Lauren Greutman's blog. These are points you need to consider seriously.
1. You need to make car payments.
2. You need a bigger house.
3. There's no point in budgeting when you don't make much money.
4. You can't invest.
5. Your kids will be emotionally harmed if you don't take them to Disney every year.
6. You kids will be emotionally harmed if you don't get them an iPhones.
7. You need to buy all organic or your family will be unhealthy.
8. Once you get a raise, everything will be fine.
9. You can start saving for retirement later.
10. You can't afford to give to charity.
11. You are stuck in your current financial situation.
12. Your job sucks.
13. Your home is a good investment.
Read the full article by Lauren Greutman at her blog.
From Kelly Evans @ CNBC The retail sales report came out this morning. How's a 10% surge in spending sound? Because that's what just...
There are numerous posts on this blog, and millions on other blogs and news sites, on the subject of what the rich do different, but it'...
Climate change activists are not just interested in reducing carbon emissions in order to "save the planet." Their underlying desi...
Excerpts from an editorial by Nick Searcy, actor, director and writer: The most overused quote in 21st Century conservative columns and sp...