A good read at Lauren Greutman's blog. These are points you need to consider seriously.
1. You need to make car payments.
2. You need a bigger house.
3. There's no point in budgeting when you don't make much money.
4. You can't invest.
5. Your kids will be emotionally harmed if you don't take them to Disney every year.
6. You kids will be emotionally harmed if you don't get them an iPhones.
7. You need to buy all organic or your family will be unhealthy.
8. Once you get a raise, everything will be fine.
9. You can start saving for retirement later.
10. You can't afford to give to charity.
11. You are stuck in your current financial situation.
12. Your job sucks.
13. Your home is a good investment.
Read the full article by Lauren Greutman at her blog.
Retail sales increase modestly Retail sales increased 0.3% in October, nearly reversing a similar drop in the prior month, and above the c...
Vicky Alvear Schecter wrote in Medium | Poltics on Dec. 27, 2018 using her headline above. I thought it was pretty well written -- at le...
Article from schwab.com Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) can be a great way to save for retirement because of the tax benefits they ...
As expected, the Democrats took control of the House, the Republicans kept the Senate. This is what the market expected, so there is no long...